Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day Maker

The other day I was driving to work, I wasn't paying attention and sat a green light a little too long. I had the music up and the windows down, just jammin'. When I hit the next red light a lady in a SUV was waving at me and trying to get my attention, my first thought was "Oh shit." I was so surprised when she asked me who Kenzie was. (My back window has "Pray for Kenzie" written across it.) I explained as quickly as I could, yelling over traffic, and she told me she'd pray for her. Of course as as soon as she drove away I started crying. (I could have been over hydrated.) Sometimes it's the little things that turn an entire day around.

1 comment:

  1. sometimes it's these little things that God sends our way to say He hasn't forgotten about us;) What a sweet lady, your own private angel for the day:)

    ReplyDelete