Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

Matching tattoos. Holy shit, right?

I know that a lot of people are probably freaking out right now. But when something big happens in my life, I get a tattoo. My body is my story. I got my horseshoes in memory of my Grandma Mona. (Mom, Aunt Sandra and I all have matching ones. I got my lady bug and nickname done for my 16th birthday. I got my collar bone done when I moved out of Lewistown. I got my sister tattoo for my Kenzie. In October I got a tattoo in rememberance of the accident. Today I got one representing my love and relationship. It's the infinity symbol, meaning we are forever connected.

2 comments:

  1. This is a really sweet ass tattoo :) Love it and love the meaning behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so full of passion, and I find that admirable and awesome! Never let that go.

    ReplyDelete