Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sucking It Up

I'm back in Bismarck. It's hard to be here when I feel like I'm just waiting to go home and start my life. We've decided to sell everything (bed, dressers, TVs) and only bring back our clothes and dishes. I'm glad! It gives me a purpose while I'm here. So I'm on mission: Throw All The Shit Away!

I'm back at work now too and I forgot just how much I hate it here. (By here, I mean work.) The managers aren't proactive, so they can't see a problem until it is right in their face. Like waiting til we are understaffed by 30 people to start hiring. It's just frustrating watching people shoot themselves in the foot. I used to care a lot about my job and the people I worked with. But now I could care less. I don't try, I'm over it. It's basically one of those you-screwed-me-over-but-now-it's-my-turn kind of deals.

It is, however, good to be back with Starr. I didn't know how much I missed her until I saw her again. It felt good to sleep in the same bed. Sleeping alone is awful!

No comments:

Post a Comment