Monday, June 18, 2012

Home Is Not Where You Live, But Where They Understand You

It's been a while! I've been in Lewistown since the 3rd. Skeeter (my horse) hurt her leg real bad and we were afraid that she we would have to put her down, but she's a trooper and now she is starting with the healing process.

I miss Starr like crazy! Sleeping alone is tougher than I thought it would be.
Stitch is officially ours! Him and Maggie are two peas in a pod, they play all day everyday. He sleeps through the night now it's awesome! He's pretty cute, too.

Kenzie's respiratory therapist moved down her trach size so hopefully we are on moving right ahead on the long road to closing that sucker up. It is so great to see her every day, but sometimes I just miss her like crazy. It's hard to see pictures and be reminded of everything that's been lost.  

CNA classes are going pretty good. I like it a lot more than I thought I would! I have pictures and an awesome video that Angela made for the Kenzie fundraiser.

Click here to watch the video. Make sure you have Kleenex!
Mr. Stitch


Kelsi cut my hair!
The view out my front door.
First time holding Stitch

Momma and the ponies


Spring Creek

A fawn outside the hospital

Horses right outside the door
Maggs!
Best friends
Kenzie, Pal and Daisy


Momma and Maggie
Skeet

No comments:

Post a Comment