Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Changes


I missed the anniversary! My blog turned 2 years old on August 17, 2013. My life and this blog have both changed so much in the past 2 years. I’ve gone through the grief process and come out on the other side: alive, but changed. The hardest part of the entire process was letting go of what I wanted my life to be like and accepting the life I was meant to live. The journey will probably never end, but I’m at a point where I’ve learned to cope and actually enjoy living.

This blog has changed from being somewhere I would come to let out anger, sadness and pain – to a place where I come to document small adventures, share all the crazy thoughts that cross my mind and share a little bit of my (not good) poetry. I’d like to write more daily blogs to get into the habit of being more open and to have documentation. Everyone remembers all the big moments, but it’s nice to look back at my previous posts and remember where I was, the things I did, and what I felt. So that’s what this blog is heading for!

No comments:

Post a Comment