Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Little Love

Some exciting news! Starr and I filed domestic partnership paperwork last week! Woo! Because we live in Montana we don't really get any rights with it, I'm just able to be on her insurance that she receives through her new job. Today, we are going to fill out our medical power of attorney paperwork and get it notarized so we are protected if anything happens. It's important for everyone, especially committed same-sex couples to have a medical power of attorney, financial power attorney and living will. (A key example of what could happen: http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1631465Just another step in the journey of us! 

Last week we bought new (to us) furniture!
Starr and I had an entire "Girlfriend" weekend and stayed 
away from social media/texting for Saturday, Sunday and Monday. 
We hung out with the furbabes, cleaned and just hung out 
with one another- utter perfection.
I gave Starr a little something for her week ahead. 
And Starr brought me home a few surprises!
I quit chewing my nails this summer and she likes to bring home polishes and new things to try. 

Wouldn't be a blog without pictures of the animals!






I'm a lucky girl.
Thanks for reading! 
What was the highlight of YOUR week?

No comments:

Post a Comment