Friday, September 20, 2013

Home Is Where My Heart Is

As an extreme introvert and sufferer of social anxiety, I love being home. I would be perfectly happy staying home, 24/7, with my animals, occasionally venturing upstairs to visit my parents. (As long as Starr brought home Monsters and nail polish.) But life isn't perfect and I do have to leave the house, albeit rarely. Because I spend so much of my time at home I'm constantly adding to/changing my decor. We scored some really great items at the Chokecherry Festival earlier this month.

 We chose Brown seeing as it as it will be our shared last name by this time next year!

 A really cool window pane with a calendar that can be filled in with dry erase markers
that doubles as a coat hanger


And a few pictures of our bedroom because we got a new bed!

Next time you check in, this blog should have undergone a face lift! I'm working on Kenzie update blog, if anyone has any questions be sure to comment here or message me on Facebook and I'll include it in that blog post. 



1 comment: