Friday, April 13, 2012

Finally Together

I'm home! I've been home since Monday. Everything feels so right with the four of us under one roof. Kenzie got her new wheelchair and it makes everything easier, just yesterday we were dancing in the kitchen. The dogs both sleep in her room every night and when she is in her chair the cats just climb on up onto her lap and love on her. The new house is beautiful ad we hoping that more of Kenzie's friends come visit. Only Brook has been up and Kenzie has been home for 3 weeks.

I have a few blogs to write but I don't wanna take away the energy I could spend with my family. (Crying makes me useless)

This week is the one year anniversary of so many things. It's the last time I picked her up from school to have lunch, the last time we hung out, the last time I heard her sing to me. Today is the last time I saw her. Today is also the one year anniversary of my life in Bismarck. Tomorrow is 15 for the woman and me. Keep an eye out for some tear-jerkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment