Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bismarck Friends

I’m really excited about moving, so I talk about it a lot. I hate it when people take it personally that I’m moving. I moved here, to Bismarck, because it was what was best for my relationship. Now I’m moving to Lewistown because it’s what is best for me, my relationship and my family. I’m not doing it to piss anyone off or hurt anyone’s feelings. I’m doing it because I want to be there for my family, for Kenzie. If I could, I’d take my favorite people from here and bring them home with me. But I can’t. I know it moving probably won’t have a positive effect on my friendships in Bismarck. But I know that me living here doesn’t have a positive effect on them either, who wants to be friends with someone who is depressed and doesn’t want to do anything except be at home?

1 comment:

  1. You living here has a positive effect on our relationship. I'm going to cry so hard when you leave.

    ReplyDelete