Saturday, April 28, 2012

To: You, From: Me

You—
4 years! It feels like it has been an eternity, yet I can remember the day you left like it was yesterday. Even though you had more obstacles than most, you still did it. Despite, all those sleepless nights, early classes, holidays away from home and 15 hour days. You held down a full time job, got good grades, balanced your friendships, relationships and got two degrees done in four years. I’m so proud of you. You try to be the best you can possibly be and inspire everyone around you to try to be better and constantly remind them there is room to grow. You are the strongest person I’ve ever met and have gone through more than anyone I know. We started this crazy ride together, it got a little sketchy in the middle there, but I’m so glad you were able to finish it out by my side, even if my craziness sometimes complicated things. I love you more than anything. You're my world, babe. Congratulations.

--me.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Star! Two degrees in 4 yrs is amazing!

    ReplyDelete