Saturday, April 21, 2012

Holy April!

This month has been crazy! I was in Montana for a week, I came back to work for a week, Kenzie’s 1st prom is tonight, adult prom in Roundup tonight, work 2 days next week, Starr’s parents come on Friday, graduation is Saturday and then her parents leave Sunday. Go, go, go! I can’t wait for May!

Kenzie’s birthday will be bittersweet. She is having a birthday party and someone really great got her a 10 week old border collie! (Thanks Dana!) It will be so good for her to finally be around her friends and the familiar voices. I can’t wait for them to start visiting more. There is all that excitement but in the back of my mind I am thinking about how even though she is seventeen, she won’t be able to go through all those experiences that a girl should go through at seventeen. Happy Birthday, Kiz! I love you!

Starr is finally graduating! She will have her bachelor’s in Social Work and Psychology. She works hard and goes above beyond in order to be the very best. I’m so proud of her! Not everyone’s significant other can inspire them the way that Starr inspires me, for that (among many other reasons) I’m a very lucky girl. I am excited for her to have a break and actually have time to do things she loves! Congratulations babe! I love you!

Katie is putting on the adult prom tonight, I can’t wait for tomorrow when I get to see pictures of everyone in their dresses on Facebook! Katie has been so great to us and has made my parents like 100 times easier. It is because of her that they are able to be there for her every single day. Her support, willingness, determination and her huge heart are all things I admire. (Plus, she’s pretty hot.) Thank you! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment