Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Girlfriend Makes the World Go Round

Have I ever mentioned that I have the best girlfriend ever?

Cause it’s true. I got placed in the CNA class in Lewistown that is scheduled for next week. I requested the time off at my job here in Bismarck but they wouldn’t give it to me unless I work at least 10 hours a week. That means driving here after my class on Friday, working a 10 hour shift Saturday and driving back on Sunday. I knew I wouldn’t be able to do it so I was going to put in my two weeks.

BUT my girlfriend offered to work those 10 hours so I won’t have to quit or drive every weekend. So, on top of the 35 hours she does at her internship, she is now going to be doing 40 hours at her job. 75 hour weeks! My lady is amazing!

I will be in Lewistown for 3 weeks starting on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment