Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I'd Sure Hate To Break Down Here


Yup, had a breakdown, at work. Full body sobbing, straight-up-ugly crying.
I've had enough of the boys at work; lazy, dramatic and scandalous. It sounds like I'm talking about high school girls. We've had trouble for a few months but nothing has changed; we've been going to our manager about it, but lo and behold, last week he said we are too difficult and a burden to him. Awesome!! So let's take a dysfunctional work group and add a manager who wants nothing to do with us; sounds like things are going to change real fast!

If I was just handling work stress I could probably take it. But add that to living so far away from my family, and having my girlfriend, (who is also my only friend here because of all the drama that went down last week) is gone from 8 in the morning til 11 at night.
I know we are leaving in 11 weeks but it feels like it's going to be a long, lonely three months.

Because I don't want this post to be a total downer, here is the nook Girlfriend bought me today! (I'm a firm believer that any kind of book is the best way to a girl's heart.)




No comments:

Post a Comment