Saturday, March 17, 2012

Nighttime is Always the Loneliest

Things I'm thankful for at this exact minute:
Rebecca
This text:I don't wanna say it's going to feel better with time. Or that it's not going to hurt anymore after x amount of time. I don't want to say she's going to make a full recovery, though I'm hoping she does. I know that's what you hear the most, and I know that after a while it just becomes phrases that really don't mean anything more than someone didnt know what else to say. I know that for me, it hasn't gotten easier with time. Losing Kenzie flipped my world upside down and I haven't been able to flip it back. I cant even imagine how you feel, nor do I want to pretend I can. Just know that I love the hell out of you, and I wanna help in any way I can. Except for throwing cliches your way. Everyone else does enough of that. I love you, and I hope to see your heart heal very soon.
Rum
Starr's love
My girlfriend being completely okay with me wearing sweat pants and no makeup.
Enough Kenzie memories to last a lifetime.

1 comment: