Sunday, July 22, 2012

Not a Teenage Anymore

Yesterday was my birthday and my girlfriend is so amazing that I just have to share what she did for me.

At 12:01 a.m. she had a birthday shot, a mountain dew and rum, and ice cream cake all ready for me. (My favorite things)

Then she gave me a note that explained that, although I already got my big present, (a nook) she couldn't let the day pass without a few presents. She made me 10 coupons and got me 10 presents and at the designated time I would get to open them. I got one every 45-55 minutes.

It was amazing. The coupons had things like maid service (she would clean and vacuum my car) and free of babysitting duty, (she would get up with Stitch every night.) The presents just showed all the little things she knew about me, I got a 4x t-shirt! I love love love them and have only been able to find one  and they are my favorite thing to sleep in. I also got a zip popper, a homemade comic strip, and a CD of all of 'our songs.'

She took me out to the movie and I got to pick! (Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter!)

Then she took me out on a date to Paradiso for mexican food and fried ice cream and I didn't even have to wear makeup!

I was worried how this birthday would pass because it was my first one away from my family, (thanks Keah) and the second birthday without Kenzie being the first one to say "Happy Birthday!" But Starr eased my worries and easily made it one of the best ones I've ever had.






No comments:

Post a Comment