Friday, July 27, 2012

Thank You to All Those Awesome Letter Writers

“Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you’ll find that you have more of it.”

I just want to say a huge thank you to the people who have written letters for me in the past week! You guys rock!

Twyla
Brian
Robyn
Mom and Dad
Girlfriend
Samantha
Shelly
Nancy (Moore)
Nancy (Fry-Moline)
Jessika
Corrie
Connie
Kelsey
Taylor
Rachel
Cat
Jason
Gina
Lucy
Emily
Dana
Grandma and Poppa Zarn

Thank you for taking time out of your lives to help out with this awesome cause! Love you guys! (If I missed anyone, you have my permission to face-punch me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment