Sunday, October 23, 2011

"Time Heals All Wounds"

Having a social life has been put on the back burner. I don't want to hang out with anyone, I don't want anyone to come over. It feels like everyone gets to keep living their lives and I'm still stuck in July.

The whole world stopped for a little while, everyone would write on Kenzie's wall and the prayer pages and they would go visit her. Now it's few and far between. The world started moving again.

I'm still feeling all the same emotions that I did on July 11th. Scared, broken and empty.

I get so pissed seeing other people just live. I think 'How can you do that?' or "How can your heart not be completely shattered?'

Time has healed nothing.

I quit living that day. I've only been existing. Everything I've known has changed. It used to be Kenzie and I against the world. Now it's me against the world and Kenzie is just fighting to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment