Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Starr

In this blog I'm gonna try to explain my Starr.

She has overcome so much in her short life. She has gone through more then any person I've ever know, heard of or read about. She has been to hell and back and is still here to tell about it.

Starr is also the most forgiving person that I have ever met and she gives EVERYONE a second chance, a third and sometimes a fourth. It amazes me because I am at a point where I'm done with people. I have no desire to work towards a relationship with someone who has done me wrong. But if anyone in her life wants to talk, she'll be there. No matter what else she has going on in her life.

I fell in love with her because she is intelligent, ambitious, selfless, beautiful, loving and inspiring. She has been my cheerleader, confidant, best friend, lover and life saver.

When I'm having a bad night and I need to talk, she is perfectly okay with me waking her up at 2 in the morning. She will stay awake and listen and talk to me til 5 in the morning. Other nights we lay in bed laughing until it's so late that we are scared to look at the clock.

Don't get me wrong, we do have our arguments and there are some things that we don't agree on. Lately our schedules have been so off and we don't get to spend time together unless we are in the same bed, sleeping next to each other. But I do know that it's worth it.

Even though I've been having some difficulty trying to figure out who I am and who I want to be, I do know that I want all to be all of those things for her.

The world would be a more beautiful place if everyone had a significant other like I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment