Monday, September 26, 2011

Beautiful People

I am blown away by how many people have reached out to me. Countless people have sent me messages and emails and texted me and talked to me on Facebook and even if I haven't written back or responded in anyway, I still appreciate it. I am thankful for each and everyone of you that have reached out to me and supported me.

I never knew strangers could have such big hearts.

I don't have very many words because honestly, your love leaves me speechless. I am looking forward to meeting a lot of you at the October 8th banquet!

My family has also been amazing. My aunt Sandra and I talk on the phone for about an hour a few times a week. She's listens to me cry and dream and be a brat and she still just loves me. Uncle Perry knows exactly what I need when I come home. "Let me know when you are coming and I'll cook you a nice dinner and we can drink beer and lie to each other." :)

Yesterday was Girlfriend Day at our house. That means no phones, no Facebook, no email. Usually we just stay inside and lay around the house but yesterday we went to Qdoba, shopping, Lion King 3D, Paradiso, and then we got Red Box movies and just laid in bed. Girlfriend Day's are good for your heart. Have I mentioned how much I love Starr? Cause it's a lot. She keeps me sane and she deals with all my bullshit.


Today is Madison's birthday! She is 17 and the best friend Kenzie could ever ask for. I'm proud to call her my sister.


Also! Kenzie gave us a thumbs up this weekend! Our hearts are soaring! My little sister is a rock star! :) Write her a note here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pray-For-Kenzie-Zarn/117728701655947


No comments:

Post a Comment