Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Actions Speak Louder Than Words

Okay, I’m going to start this out by saying that I love Erika. I feel like we have been through so much that we are pretty much family. I absolutely care about her. Absolutely. I am not mad at her at all. AT ALL.

I can put myself in Erika’s family’s shoes. If Kenzie had been the driver and Erika got hurt then I wouldn’t want anyone to be mean to Kenzie. I know she would already be devastated. It would be my job to let her know that she is surrounded with love. I want both girls to know they are loved. No one came out of this situation with their life. Everybody’s lives changed on July 11th.

 No one came out with their whole heart. I don’t blame Erika for what happened to Kenzie. I’m trying to just accept it as what it is.

This blog is about what I feel. I haven’t held back yet, and I feel that it would be unfair for me to start doing that now.

I am disappointed in Erika. Not because she was driving too fast, all kids do that. I’m disappointed because I know if it were me or any of my friends in her position, we would be out there fundraising and doing anything we can. I think Erika is so afraid of what people think that she isn’t doing anything at all. She doesn’t want to make anyone mad.  I know everyone deals with things differently, but I just had different expectations.

Actions speak louder than words. All I have to say is that I haven’t seen a lot of action.



No comments:

Post a Comment