Saturday, September 24, 2011

Restless

Warning: I'm writing this on my phone, so the quality might really suck.

Lately, I have been so restless. I want changes. Huge changes. I have been day dreaming like crazy. My mind will probably change by next week but right now I'm ready to go back to school. I wanna get married. I want to move. I wanna get a tattoo. I want, I want, I want.

School: I decided that I want to go to school for elementary education. I can't believe how much I miss kids, it's one of those you don't know what you have until it's gone things.

Married: I am too young to be married and it would be ridiculous to try to make any sort of plans right now. But, I'm a girl and I wanna be a princess in a white dress and since we will have to probably have get married in New York, I'm dreaming of a fall wedding and orange and red and yellow leaves. (you know, Montana is lacking on the whole civil rights thing)

Move: Girlfriend and I have some big decisions to make, I wouldn't have a problem staying here so she could get her Masters at Mary, but it depends on Kenzie. Montana is where our families and our hearts are at, but we love our apartment and we both have good jobs so is this is going to be a really tough decision. There is a Masters program in Missoula, but we decided we didn't wanna go there. Helena and Billings are other choices right now. We hope to have our minds made up by Christmas.

Tattoo: I'm getting anxious to get a Kenzie tattoo. I already have my sister tattoo on my left forearm and I'm just going to add to it.

I don't know why I am craving change, I think it's crazy because my whole life has changed so much in the past 5 months.

And this is Girlfriends new hair :)
And my new hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment