Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Drown in Love and Memories

Tonight, I'm just sitting here crying and missing my sister.

I am so scared of forgetting.

I feel like without her, I am losing a part of myself. She would always make sure I didn't take myself too seriously and she always knew EXACTLY what my heart needed. She would have all the words to make it better. She knew what to say when I needed a laugh or something silly to talk about about. She knew when I needed to cry and she would tell me that she loves me and that she will always have my back. She was so good for my heart. I miss her laugh and our long phone calls and the random texts she would send me about Mr. Long, or Textsfromlastnight or Lil' Wayne song lyrics or something funny Dad said. I miss the pictures of trucks thats she loved or Pal or her being cute and telling me to pick which one she should put on Facebook. I miss the voicemails of her blasting 'Bad Romance' or 'You Need That'. I miss driving around drinking blue mountain dew and talking about nothing and everything and listening to our music too loud, saying we would go home after driving the loop just one last time. I miss her trying to drive my car and scaring the shit of me. I miss my sister.

It's hard to remember who you are when a part of your heart is missing.








No comments:

Post a Comment