Monday, September 19, 2011

Some People

First, little miss Amy asked me one of my favorite questions of all time, "Is this a good day or a bad day?" It was the perfect thing to say to me on that particular day. She's cute as hell.


Some people are probably going to be pretty pissed at me after this blog. If you don't wanna read about me being a whiny brat you should stop reading now. This girl messaged me and told me not to write about her, but when I messaged her after the accident and told her to back off, she said "no." so she already lost her respect. I am not going to use her name. I'll call her R.

Everyone probably knows about my deal with R. If you don't, basically her and Kenzie fought, a lot. Like R and L came to my house to fight Kenz and Erika. (Kenzie's words. R&L called Kerry Lombard and asked her to come. Kerry and I talked, that's how come I know this.)

Actually, Kerry and I have talked a lot. After the accident she sent me a message, it said "hey kayla i know your sis and i have not been on good terms for a while but that aside i just want you to know i am praying for her and your family" That is what I call stepping up to the plate. A few other girls that have been absolutely amazing are Taylor Scott and Gabby Moore. These younger girls are just blowing me away. All of them have been completely honest with me and they leave me speechless. I probably sound silly, but there is so much I can say about these girls. Basically each one of them has come to me and said "I know Kenz and I had problems, but I'm so so sorry and I take complete responsibility and I'm putting that behind me and if there is anything I can do for you or your family, I'll be there." Pretty huge for 18-16 year olds. I hope if I were in this situation I would be able to be as gracious and grown up as these outstanding young girls.

I don't even know R, I don't think we have ever talked before this. During Kenzie and I's long phone talks, she came up a few times. Basically they were friends last winter, for a little while and then they drifted apart and then there was a "Facebook fight" between L&Kerry and Kenzie&Erika, it was on a dumb boy's page and all the sudden R was on L&Kerry's side. Kenzie was taken aback cause she didn't even think they had a problem, but she was pretty much like whatever, cause they weren't great friends in the first place. Then the drama happened where they came over to my house, Kenzie was so funny cause she called me afterwards, I guess the girls just came over and talked shit and left.

I didn't have anything against R personally, except that Kenzie hated her, so I hated her by association, because thats what you do when its your sister. The night of the accident she messaged Starr and said "I heard Kayla Zarn's sister is dead. Is it true?" yeah, sounds like a winner. She posted on the prayer page day and night and messaged my parents. (She still messages me parents, expecting them to read her every post when I have yet to hear them read Kenzie one of hers, because they know that Kenzie doesn't like her and she wasn't good to Kenz) On something she made Kenzie it says "When you see this you will know that I was by your bedside" and on the back of it, it said "Someone needs to read this to Kenzie because R couldn't" I have had people ask me, before I posted anything about about R, "What did she do that is so bad that she thinks she has to make up for it?" So its not only me. After I posted about her the first time, Kenzie's REAL friends came out of the woodwork saying they are glad someone said something.

So, I messaged R, because I don't want to not like her. I forgave the other girls easily and now we talk quite a bit. But she was different. She was actually mean to me. She hadn't gone to see Kenzie and the first thing she said was "I'm not going to stop going to see Kenzie just because you don't like me." She also told me that they have always been great friends and that I need to stop making up lies about her. What do I have to gain by that? I have a little more going on in my life than dealing with fake bitches. My mom and I talk about how fake she is and how she is doing most of this for show, but my mom says "I think she is sorry and this makes her feel better." This isn't about her, she needs to make it right inside herself. That isn't our problem. My mom and I fight about it a lot, because Kenzie's real friends give my parents space and they don't message them every day. I always ask my mom why they talk to R so much and she says its because R constantly messages her. It makes me crazy! Obviously I'm not heartless because when those other girls showed me that they deserve to be forgiven all it took was a quick conversation, some people think that I single R out and that I'm mean to her for no reason. I'm not mean to her, she just doesn't deserve to be a part of our lives. These girls do:








No comments:

Post a Comment