Friday, November 18, 2011

Somedays I'm a Brat, Today is One of Those Days

Everyday this week has been a Monday in my world. But... I got all 40 hours in so now I have a whole weekend off!

Things that normally wouldn't bother me that I hate this week:

People who only text me cause they want gossip
Facebook friends that keep spelling lose like loose
Kenzie's 'friends' have stopped going to see her
Fake ass people
My messy house
Stupid co-workers and even dumber customers
Christmas Cards
People who share unoriginal pictures on Facebook, that's what tumblr is for
My runny nose
Having a to-do list and no motivation
Pretending to be happy because people are getting sick of my shit
Family that hasn't been to see Kenzie even once
Being pissed off about the holidays
T2

I am so ready to go home to my family. I need to recharge. I need some sister time.

1 comment:

  1. You shouldn't ever have to pretend to be happy. It's seriously unhealthy.

    ReplyDelete