Saturday, November 5, 2011

Dakota Outright

The LGBTQ community is awesome here in Bismarck. Every 2-3 months there is a drag show and I was telling my mom about how excited I am to go to the drag show. Its not really that we LOVE drag queens, it's more about the atmosphere and the people we are surrounded by. There are other same sex couples and open minded people. Starr and I aren't the 'thing to look at' we are just another regular couple. I love it. It's comfortable and everyone is just like us. No one has ever said anything to me about our lifestyle or anything but I just feel a lot more comfortable when it feels like we aren't only being tolerated but being accepted.

This is my new friend Amanda! Her wife is in Binford dealing with some family issues and we are missing her a lot tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Kayla and Starr for an amazing dinner party and fun filled night full of laughter!!! :)

    ReplyDelete