Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Day!

Today, I told Kenzie that I get to do whatever I want to her until she tells me otherwise, my parents of course said "No, only we get to do it because we are her guardians." to which I responded "Fine, I'll adopt her. Kenz, you want me to be your mom?" She opened her eyes and lifted up her arm! So Kenzie wants me to adopt her, she'll come kick it on our couch in Bismarck. We'll bring her in through the balcony!

We got to take her to Jack and Fern's in Sun River for Thanksgiving. It was great! Our family is so thankful for Nancy and Mike Moline! It was the most perfect day we could have hoped for.

Since Wednesday I have traveled about 600 miles. I stayed 2 nights with Starr and her family in Lewistown and I got see the Zibells and Twyla. Now I'm in Great Falls hanging out with the family and Sandra and Sierra. I am going to share of the pictures of our day, but since I'm on my phone I won't be able to attach the video I got of Kenzie smiling today, so feel free to add me on Facebook because I do have it posted there! The following are some pictures of the cats we got to play with, Kenzie's buddy Spook, the camper my parents live in, Kenzie in Jack and Fern's house and her in her lift.

No comments:

Post a Comment