Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Understanding Yourself is a Pain in the Ass

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. ~Henry David Thoreau

I'm lost. I have lost my sense of 'home'. I have lost an incredibly huge part of my heart. The space Kenzie filled in me ... I can't even explain. She was my other half, she was there for almost every memory, we shared almost everything, we just understood each other.

This last week I have been reevaluating my life. I'm second guessing everything and trying to figure out what is important to me and what I am passionate about. I want to start turning dreams into plans. I'm also doing this with my friendships, taking the toxic people out of my life and being a better friend/daughter/girlfriend/niece/sister to my loved ones. I'm a visual/verbal person, so expect me to be writing more or be expecting a phone call.

Also, today was my momma's first day at work, so send her some positive thoughts please.

No comments:

Post a Comment