Thursday, November 3, 2011

2012

2012 is something I excited for. Last week, Starr told me we are moving home! We have been on the fence about moving to Montana or staying here for another year or two. We both really like our jobs and we love our apartment but I think its best for us to be closer to our families.

 Starr is graduating in April with a degree in social work and a degree in psychology. Then we will live in North Dakota until August, when she is finished with her internship we will move to Billings, Montana. She is applying for at UND for their online social work master's program and hoping to start that in May. I'm hoping to start cosmetology school at Blanco Blanco next fall.

2012 can't be any worse then 2011. If we made it out of this year alive, nothing is gonna stop us. I'm really excited to be home in Montana. I'm ready to be around our loved ones and be able to see Kenzie or my parents without having to drive 9 hours. North Dakota is okay, but it isn't home. The only people that I'll miss here are Rosie, Ternes and the Ambers.

I'm ready to be in the same town as Katie, Sandra and Perry. I didn't love Billings when I lived there before, but I didn't realize how important it is to be so close to loved ones. I'm not sure if Billings is going to be our forever home where we buy a house and start to live out those post-school dreams but we don't need to decide now.  All that being said, August is still 10 long months away. Waiting is gonna make me crazy.

On a side note, I still have my days but with the support of my loved ones and a little help from bupropion, things are starting to be a little brighter. I miss Kenzie, probably even more now then I ever have, but watching videos of her moving and seeing new pictures of her gives me hope for her future.

I have brown hair now. It still freaks me out, but my woman likes it and that's what counts. :)


1 comment: