Thursday, November 10, 2011

Guest Blogger: Maaaaam

Kiz and I call our mom, Maaaaaam. We don't know why. It's just one of those things. My mom wrote today's blog.

Venting-
Things I miss:
my house and yard
my horses
my friends
not crying EVERYDAY
a washer and dryer

I guess I'm really angry right now, at everything. Why us? Why now? How do people go on? Why my kid? Why is all the paperwork repetitve? It takes two people at least to take care of Kenz daily, it is a lot of work and it is not easy. We are coming up on 4 months and it seems like a lifetime, our lives changed in a blink of an eye, just a split second. Kenz is hard to take care of, add that to a disabled husband, who is still waiting for SS/disability, he tries so hard and is in chronic pain. My best friend is in ND and I want her not to worry and enjoy that adventure. Then wanting to bring Kenz home, do we stay in our house or look for a new one? Try to go back to work? I miss the kids sooo much. I miss my kids, I could get a job here, but I could go back to Small Wonder and that would be the one normal thing left in my life. The following are pictures taken before the accident and after the accident, just a few of the memories that we have shared.












No comments:

Post a Comment