Thursday, August 18, 2011

Angels Among Us

While everyone has been so supportive and helpful throughout our journey, I believe that there are some poeple that deserve a special recognition.

Starr - You have have been so supportive and willing to help. I appreciate that you are here as much as you be and I'm grateful to you for driving me back and forth. We have such a unique relationship, you are my very best friend. You have always been willing to listen and talk. You keep me sane. Thank you for loving me. I'm excited about our future together.

Katie - I just love you so much! You are a rockstar! You have been with us every step of the way, either by vising, texting, calling or Facebook rape-ing. You let me vent with ridiculously long text messages. You are irreplaceable.You devoted your time to organizing a very succesful fundraiser. You are an amazing woman.

Ande - Mom! You have been awesome. My parents would be lost without you. Thank you for getting everything put together so my parents can put all their time and energy into Kenzie. I love you.

Terri - Thank you so much for keeping things in line at home, without you I don't know what we would do.
Rosie McGuire - Thank you for making it so easy to be with my family. I can't express how much that means to me.

Twyla - The stickers, the magnets, and the raffle. What an angel you are! You did so much for a family you hadn't met before. Now I feel like I could tell you anything. You are an extraordinary human being with a heart so full of love, compassion, kindness and strength.

Lesley Yates-Logan - You have gone above and beyond with your love. I see Pray for Kenzie bracelets ever. Thank you for opening your heart and for the way you love us as if you have loved us your whole life.

Lesley Berg, Leah Wright and Vicki Eades - Kenzie would be so proud of the FFA members that have donated their time selling raffle tickets. I know she was looking forward to Nationals, so you girls have will to send a lot of pictures.

Tanya and Abbi - Thank you all you did with the fundraiser! I know it would have been almost impossible without you girls.

Tracy Kirby - I know we have a lot of pets and they are kind of high maintance but you lifted a huge wait off of my parents' shoulders by staying at the house. I don't know what we would have done without you.

Jamie Shenk - You were the first to do a fundraiser. Thank you for donating your time to make it a success.

Jaime Quigley - You let me vent or whine or complain all I want and you never jugde. You are a vital member of your family. Give Presley a kiss for me.

Madison - I don't know very many 16 year olds who would make the long drive from Sturgis on little notice. You, me and Kenz were attached at the hip. I'm so glad that you have my back, no matter what. I know Kenzie loves you just as much as I do. You know who you are and won't change for anybody, you tell people what's up. I am lucky to have you in my life.

Joel - You have been with us every little step of the way. You are a great best friend/brother. You are so honest and real. Whenever I have a question you almost always have the answer. (Like the idea of this blog) Love you!

Grant - Thank you for picking us up at the airport and always checking in on Kenzie. You are one of the amazing people that our family is made of.

Cat - I have no idea where we would be staying if it werent for you. We owe you, bigtime!

Shelley Zibell - Thanky you for the bracelets and thank you for letting me be completely honest with you. No matter what I'm thinking. I know we have had a few bumpy spots but I'm glad we could put that behind us, because you are one compassionate lady!

Kelsey Potter - Thank you for starting the prayer page. I know you and Kenzie didn't always get along but I am so impressed with you.

Amie Wieder - The leftovers from wedding a life saver. I never knew I could miss homemade meals so much!
Tricia - Thank you for checking on me and checking on Kenzie and being so supportive. I love that you accept me for who I am.

Rebecca - Thank you for always backing Kenzie and I up. I love you.

Sandra and Penny - I don't even know what to say. You two have always been there for me, Kenzie, and my parents. You both are always up for laugh and I hope someday I have half the strength,

I am thankful for each and everyone of you. The love that surrounds our family is overwhelming. (in a good way) I deeply apologize if I missed someone.

If this is full of typos its because it took forever to type and I do not feel like proofreading.

1 comment:

  1. Kayla, i find that everything you write is so touching and from the heart...I find myself touched by the words you write. I want to thank you for being such a wonderful, thoughtful person.
    Thank you for recognizing those who have stepped up and helped your family, it is so kind of you.
    I remember Abbi, my closest cousin and really the closest person to being my only sister...when we were young, we joked we were sisters in fact. Abbi said to me when she started with the fundraiser saying " You sit and wonder how you can help?" I know she put so much into the fundraiser, more than she would say, for Kenzie and your family and really enjoyed all that she could do to help you and your family in this time of need.
    Kayla, we are all here for you. We love you and we love Kenzie and we are praying for the best for you and your family. Always. Katie Henrichs

    ReplyDelete