Monday, August 22, 2011

My Sister, My Friend

This post is going to be a little different. There isn't a 'theme'. I didn't really wanna write because I've been a wreck the past two days, but I figured once I took a day off I wouldn't come back. I have a few things I want to address. So here we are!

First, I'm going to be bitchy and say that it drives me crazy when people say "Just open your eyes, girl" or "Let's see those beautiful eyes!" Kenzie has sleep/wake cycles. When she is sleeping her eyes are closed, when she is awake her eyes are open. HER EYES ARE OPEN. But they don't move. Well, the right one twitches a bit but thats it. Okay, just had to get that off my chest.

I went through all of my old Facebook messages from Kiz today, most of them are completely inappropriate. But here is a keeper.

Kenz- i want you here.
Me- i know. i'm sorry.
Kenz- not youre fault.
Me- i love you. always. the most.
Kenz- i love you so much. i can't even tell you.
Me- you will always be the best friend that makes all my other best friends a little less.
Kenz- same to you, even if they are just a little bit less.

A few people have asked me to make Kenzie and I's relationship a blog topic. But I can't. I'm not ready. It hurts too bad.

Today, I held my Kenzie's hand and cried. I did both all day. I told how much I missed her and how I was waiting for her to come back. I told her about the accident. I told her that Erika is okay. I told her that today is August 22nd and that she has been away for 42 days. I told her I loved her and I cried some more. I told her she can't talk to me because she broke her jaw and it's wired shut.

I prayed out loud. I asked God to help her, heal her brain and bring her back to us. I told him that I'm selfish and I want my sister. He can't have her yet.

She squeezed my hand a few times. She moved her face a few times. She turned her head towards me.
I'm got a few videos of her moving when I was talking to her, but I'm not sure about sharing them yet.
Here are a bunch of Kenzie pictures! The first one is her new haircut, poor girl. The one after that is a picture of her from today. The rest are from the last 2 years or so. Pictures of us, just loving each other.









& a girlfriend picture cause I miss her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment