Monday, August 29, 2011

12!

I have a few blog ideas, but I don't wanna cry tonight, and when I write about Kenz I cry a lot.

Facts About Me

12. I make a wish at 7:21, 4:23 and 10:19.

11. I'm not even a little bit mad at Erika and I never have been. I'll make a blog about this later.

10. I love books. I refuse to read on the new electronic tablets. I love the feel of pages, and I read in the shower.

9. I don't like most people. I like them individually. But I don't like groups of people.

8. My kidneys suck. Usually my left one, but sometimes my right one too.

7. I Facebook creep, like a pro! Public profiles are one of my favorite things.

6. I love Dr. Phil. I used to like Oprah, before she had a behind the scenes show. Then I saw what she is really like and I don't like her very much.

5. I am pretty offensive. Always.

4. I'm in a same-sex relationship. I'm not gay. But I'll call myself a lesbian if it's easier for you. I'll marry my girl someday.

3. My family is awesome, all of them, even my parents. We fight and drive each other crazy, but we love each other a lot and I don't keep secrets from them.

2. My life changed on July 11, 2011.

1. My little sister is my very best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment