Friday, January 20, 2012

Big News

These past few weeks have been full of ups and downs. There was the 6 month anniversary of the accident. Starr and I's 1 year anniversary. Girlfriend weekend. Everyone having a bitch fit about my blog. Staying up all night talking and crying. Having to accept some hard truths and wanting to knife fight the people re-doing our windows. I also got the news that my work schedule will be changing and I will have weekends off starting at the end of this month. I want to take a week long nap.

I have some big news: Starr and I decided to sign a 6 month lease after our lease is up in April. That means another 6 months in Bismarck... but after the 6 months are over we are both moving to Lewistown. Starr is taking a year off from school. We'll get jobs and an apartment and stay for a year. After that year is over we'll reevalutate and see if Lewistown is the place we need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment