Saturday, January 21, 2012

Q&A

I've been asked some questions about my previous blog. Instead of responding to everyone who's freaking out I decided to post them.

"But you hate Starr's friends."
Yes, yes I do. But I'm hoping that won't be an issue after she graduates because she won't be forced to have class with them everyday, which is why she is maintaining those friendships right now.

"I want you home/I was so excited."
The orginal plan was to move home for the summer, the plan changed and now I'm moving home for at least a year. I think that's a pretty good alternative.

"Why don't you come home in August?"
Our lease is up in April, Starr graduates at the end of April and if I were to move home then we would be splitting our stuff, moving her to campus and moving me to Montana and trying to get it all done before May 1st. Starr has her internship until August and since she isn't going to school we don't have a reason to be in Billings by August. It makes sense to sign a 6 month lease and pack up our things together and move together.

1 comment:

  1. Kayla,
    It makes sense as to why you and Starr aren't moving in August. I am sure that if I was in the same position, I would do the same thing. As you have said before, you do what you want and this is what you want.

    ReplyDelete