Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Letters

Dear 16 Year Old Me,

You're gonna go through a lot. You'll get your heart broken and it will hurt for a while but you'll be fine. Keep your heart open and don't stop loving. Tell Kenzie everything, she'll have most of those answers you're looking for. Don't take any time with her for granted. Be bad, get it out of your system. Be wild, crazy and free but safe. Use your head. If it sounds like a bad idea, it's a bad idea. Don't do it. Some people aren't meant to be in your life, no matter how bad you want them there. Do your homework, stupid. Boys are dumb, don't even think about them because it won't be worth it. Keep fighting for what you think is right but pick your battles. Some battles can be left unfought. You don't always have to be right. Whatever you choose to do, go big or go home. There are tough times ahead so live it up while you can, love with everything you have and be yourself.

Dear Future Me,

I hope you find some peace. I hope you find direction. I hope you appreciate the people around you. I like to think that you're helping people. You better not be a lame adult. I'll be pissed. I hope you see your family often and that you never give up hope. I want you to be with Starr. She's your person. I know it's hard to remember when you're both pissed, but suck it up and apologize because nothing is worth losing her. Continute to be in a pain you parent's ass, gotta keep them on their toes. Be a better person. Don't get too wrapped up in your stuff to ask your friends what's up with them

No comments:

Post a Comment