Friday, January 13, 2012

I'm a true believer of karma. You get what you deserve, whether it's bad or good

It's been an eventful week, to say the least. Construction on our Lewistown house starts on January 23rd and is expected to be finished by the end of February. My family should be able to move in by March 1st. I'll be home April-May sometime. That's the good news.

Bad news: Erika got sentenced. Her punishment was up here, but I was asked to take it because she's a minor. Let's just say it looks like she'll be able to afford those extensions after all. Its a slap on the wrist. I got an MIP when I was 17 and I didn't ruin anyone's life and I had to pay more fines and do more than she has to. End someone's life? It's okay. As long as you aren't drinking.

Ridiculous. Apparently that's what Kenzie's life is worth in the eyes of the law.

She went from this:

 To this:
To this:

1 comment: