Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Brook!

Sarcastic, blunt, thoughtful, caring, bad ass, loyal and honest. I've never met anyone with such a huge heart and who stands up for what she thinks is right, every time. It takes a lot of courage to do that and I look up to her for that. When we hang out we can talk about Kenzie and remember her exactly as she was, not what we wanted her to be. We talk about the good, the bad and the hilarious. We talk about the memories, no matter how much it hurts.

The Memories:

Raspberry primetimes, Lil Wayne, the loop and talking about everything under the sun

The Good:

Her sense of humor, dancing, singing and laughing

The Bad:

Her boy drama

The Hilarious:

Loud, obnioxious, inappropriate and ridiculousness

I guess what I'm trying to say is that when I'm with Brook, it feels like I have a little bit of Kenzie back. I really miss them both right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment