Tuesday, January 10, 2012

1-11-12







6 months.
184 days.

That's what Kenzie missed. That's how long it been since anyone has heard her laugh or voice. I miss that the most.

I get angry at the world for not feeling the impact of what they lost. There will never be anyone like her. I get angry at people who can be happy. I'm always sad. Even when I'm happy, I'm just less sad.

There is a constant hurt inside of me. If I let myself think about all of our memories it physically hurts.

Late at night when it's just me awake, I get the urge to call or text her. Just like always. Then I realize she won't answer and I feel so alone. All I want I is her.

It hasn't gotten any easier. The hurt hasn't lessened. I just learned that everyday is going to hurt. Some days hurt more than others. Today is one of those days.



1 comment: