Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It's Gonna Be a Bumpy Ride

These next 12 months are going to be a whirlwind. Starr got a new position at work, so she'll get off at 11 instead of 9. She has spring break at the end of Febuary - beginning of March so that' s when we will be moving most of our stuff to a storage unit in Billings. We'll live with the basic neccessities until I move to Lewistown in April and Starr moves into an on-campus apartment for the summer. This summer I'll watch the Martin kids and Starr will do her internship and maintain her job at Sykes. In August we will move to Billings; Starr will look for a job in her field (social work) and I'll find and a job and start school. In the meantime, I'm trying to make the best of it here. Starr and I just started an online book club. If you'd like to check it out here's the link: http://letsdiscussthatbook.forumotion.com/

We are waiting to hear back from Medicaid so they can start remodeling the Lewistown. The quicker they are home the better. I am ready to be home, too. It's nice to be around people that know you and 'get' you. My whole family will be living under the same roof for 4 months, the last time that happened was July 22, 2010. A little healing heart period.

No comments:

Post a Comment